Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why should you collect my fine art?

You should collect my fine art because you are in love with it and can be assured that my fine art is professionally painted with professional watercolor paints on 300# archival watercolor paper and is matted with archival mats behind glass.  Please know that my watercolors have been collected by corporations and international as well as domestic collectors.  You are assured of a quality piece of art at a fair price that will be long lasting and become an heirloom that can be passed on to your heirs.  Please visit my website http://cathyjonesfineart.com to see what I have to offer and to choose a piece that you would like to hang in your home or office.  Thank you for your interest in my fine art.

No comments:

Post a Comment